I've been putting this off because uploading pictures is such a slow process, but alas, it had to be done. So, drumroll, please! Here are some bits and peices from our CRAZY but SUPER FUN Summer.
I tried to go in order so we'll rewind & start back in May:
Our little t-ball star...
Planting the garden...
Playing on the playground...
More playing...
Roastin' w/ friends...
I tried to go in order so we'll rewind & start back in May:
Our little t-ball star...
Planting the garden...
Playing on the playground...
More playing...
Roastin' w/ friends... Having sleepovers...
Watching fireworks...
Jumping, Climbing, Sliding... Playing at Lagoon...
Wearing mommy's sunglasses...
Driving cars...
More driving...
Being pals...
Coloring on self...
Coloring on floor...
Riding rides at the fair...
Riding with his "substite big sibling," while Hunter was on vacation with grandma...
Boating with friends at Flaming Gorge... (I didn't take nearly enough pictures, so for more on this deliciously fun-filled trip, you can read Brianna's blog)
More "boating" in the fish pond...Swimming with dad...
Hunter's favorite summer activity... (don't you just love how Hunter has learned to sprawl out just like his dad?)
1 comments:
Looks like you guys have playing hard as usual. I wished I'd had time to see you guys while we were in the States. Next time I need a haircut I'll just have to hop on a plane
Post a Comment