There's nothing like a too-close-to-home,
heart-wrenching tragedy to bring things into perspective...
Why is it that so often, something tragic has to happen in to force us to take a step back and
reflect on how important it is to
make the most of each precious minute?
My heart has been full this past week.
Full of sadness for a friend’s aching and loss.
Full of honor, for the privilege that I have had to know such an amazing, bright, happy spirit.
Full of gratitude for my own family's health
and our lives that truly are gifts to be treasured.
Full of appreciation for this wake-up call,
Full of appreciation for this wake-up call,
that has come at a crucial time in my children’s lives.
Full of yearning,
Full of yearning,
as I so desperately wish I could somehow help…
But I realize that there is only One
who can truly alleviate the pain and sorrow
we all will feel throughout this life.
And because of this, my heart is full of hope.
I am so grateful to my Savior,
And because of this, my heart is full of hope.
I am so grateful to my Savior,
Jesus Christ, for making that hope possible.
“His love will heal. His love will lead me… Though I am weak, He makes me whole again. He will heal the heart and soul with His love…”
Although my understanding is small, I cannot express how grateful I am for His Atonement, for His making it possible for families to reunite after this existence, and most of all, for His love.
Although my understanding is small, I cannot express how grateful I am for His Atonement, for His making it possible for families to reunite after this existence, and most of all, for His love.
3 comments:
Beautiful Sarah... I have chills.
Such a tender, hopeful truth. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and your testimony. Your neighborhood is in our thoughts and prayers.
So we need to do lunch..for sure! That is my Sarie!
Post a Comment