Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Another Catch-Up In A Nutshell...

Easter In A Nutshell:

Coloring Eggs...
Tonz of FUN!
Wow, he can really concentrate when he wants to...
Notice the stickers all over his shirt...
All the cousins at grandma's:
Cute. (By the way, the date was not actually January 1, 2008, in case you were wondering).
Climbing the tree. He doesn't look scared at all ;)
Now, for another egg hunt at great grandma's:
Is that the Easter Bunny?I'm so tickled to see bright colored flowers!
Kye means business...
So does Hunter. This picture sums up his egg-hunting triumph:

Happy Belated Easter!

0 comments: