Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Belated...

Holidays!
I tell ya, I'm just not able to keep up with the blog like I used to, but I figure better late than never.
My favorite thing about this year's Christmas was that Brett had so much time off!
And I'm not the only one who LOVES having him home with us:
Every Christmas Season, we have a tradition of making some sort of gingerbread house.  
This year we made a winter castle for mom:
And a train for the boys:
And of course, there's the annual trip to see the lights (we went twice this year).
The first time we were ready to sell our second son- he was so rotten & naughty! I've decided it's much easier to feel the Spirit of Temple Square when you have grandparents there to help out. ;)
Gangsta Hunter won't pose unless he can do a trick:
My little Christmas Elf can sure turn on the charm:
We also have the yearly tradition of putting on a family Christmas pageant.
Hunter liked being a "wise shepherd:"
And Kye Kye insisted on performing the role of Baby Jesus:
I had to throw this sweet shot in- Kyler is now to the age where his "camera smile" has turned into this:
And last but not least, here are the boys enjoying some of their presents. Note to self: Super shooters and cardboard houses are usually a recipe for disaster...
Baby Boy #3 is in for a wild ride!
So, happy belated Christmas and New Year- Can't wait to see what 2011 has in store! 

0 comments: