Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Hunt Is On!

We started celebrating Easter a day early with a lunch and hunt at grandma's:
 The boys had so much fun! Thanks for everything, Grandma!
On Sunday morning, the boys woke up to some goodies from the Easter Bunny.
Saturday night, Hunter started a long conversation when he asked "what eggs and bunnies have to do with Jesus?"  Pretty deep for a 6-yr-old, if you ask me...
After church, he announced "Easter is my new favorite holiday!" 
I beamed and proudly asked why. 
He answered, "Because we get gifts and candy!"
(Okay so he's still just 6)
  And it's a good thing- 'cuz he then had a blast at great-grandma's famous hunt.
Kyler's winnings were big- he got the $5 egg!
Happy Belated Easter!

0 comments: