Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Monday, November 5, 2012

Our House in the Middle of Our Street

 
Our Home 2003-2012
I will always LOVE the look of my first "dreamhouse," with the classic red brick and my cute white picket fence theme going on :)
I don't want the kids (or myself, for that matter) to forget it, so here's the tour:


 I've heard people say your first home will always be special to you, and I must say I'm definitely sentimental about this place! It's truly the home I "grew up" in...
We were privileged to watch it grow from a hole in the ground to a beautiful home. We put years of blood, sweat and tears into it. This is where our family started. It's walls hold nine years of memories and will always hold a special place in our hearts!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 


2 comments:

Shannon said...

Awe! I love your guys' old house, too! The ping pong table! I played my first "around the world" there. You hair salon! Good memories.

Tisha and Mark said...

That was a darling house & great idea taking pictures of all of it. I only have a few of my first house and I am already starting to forget.