Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Monkey See, Monkey Do!

This little brother loves to mimic EVERYTHING he sees his big brother do- Kye is constantly watching Hunter's every move...


Funny!

4 comments:

Holly said...

How cute! Watching this is making me even more excited to have two boys together! :)

P.S. I am so jealous that you two love birds got to go on another cruise! It's been just about a year since ours and I want to go again, TOMORROW PLEASE!!!!! Cruises are the best vacations! Love all your fun pictures!

Irene said...

Hunter is good to let Kye join in on the fun and copy. Owen won't let Olivia play. How do I teach that?

Beth Monson said...

Sarah I know this sounds so dumb but I started crying when I watched those clips. Spencer and Preston are exactly the same way. Preston is ALWAYS trying to do exactly what Spencer is doing and it is so funny. But seeing how little Kye is reminds me of when Preston was that little and he tried to be so big like Spencer. And now HE IS BIG!!! It kills me that I don't have a baby anymore. Enjoy it while it lasts!:)

Breeana said...

That is so cute - it reminds me of my boys! Too, too cute!