Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow Buddies

Last week we all piled on our little green sled (all four of us!) and rode down a little snowy hill! The weather was gorgeous! I love sledding when the sun is shiny and warm!
Here are my three boys getting ready to go!
Brett was a good sport letting me take tonz of pictures while they trudged up the icy hill!
Hunter is all boy and couldn't wait to go over the cool speed bump!
He had to jump over it on his way up, as well!
Kye loved it so much he ran away when I said it was time to go home!

6 comments:

Jill said...

So fun! This looks like a great hill, where did you go?

Team Och said...

You need to dish on the location! You guys looked like you had so much fun!

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

that looks like fun!!! way to enjoy the snow cuz soon it'll be gone! btw LOVE the pic of your boys on the top of your blog!!! it IS 2 cute!!!! :)

Holly said...

Is Brett wearing a T-shirt??? Looks like fun!

Thanks again for coming over and hanging out with us on Saturday, and for the yummy dinner too! You guys are great friends!

Camie said...

Fun. I haven't been sledding in years. BTW...the Cox's told me they went and saw your performance this last weekend and said you did a great job. Hope you're loving it!

Marcus and Janene said...

Looks like lots of fun. Sarah you are amazing!!! You did so good in your play. We loved it. I do not know how you keep up with show biz, hair, and you are such a good mom. Anyway, thanks for a great performance!!!