Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm DONE!!!

It was fun while it lasted, but my boys are happy to now have a wife/mother again!!
I learned a lot from doing "Millie"- no, unfortunately I can't say I'm a proffessional dancer or anything, but I polished a few moves...
With that being said, thanks to Zoe for letting me steal some pics- Forgot the cam (I was decked out in 20's garb over 15 times and not once remembered the camera)

This is me as "Gurdy" the poor girl who had to wear the wig fondly known as "the rat..." NOT CUTE! (See top left person) Remind me to NEVER go back to my NaTuRaL CoLoR! And there's no need to remind me never to cut my hair like that!

7 comments:

Brianna said...

I think you look very glam! I prefer you as you better, but non the less you look hot!

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

looks like it was fun!!

Jill said...

You look 'Mahvolous!' I'm sad I never made it over to see you perform, it looks fun!

Melanie said...

I think you look AWESOME! Did you teach Brett any of your dance moves? I remember he had a permanent spot on the back row whenever we had to dance in Madrigals.

Beth Monson said...

Sarah you look so cute! I wish I could have come and seen you perform. I hope life back in the real world as a mom and wife is good to you:)

kourtney said...

I wish I would have known...I totally would have had my own night out to come see you! How cool for you! I think your hair looks great- blond or natural! I bet if we tried hard enough we could have seen eachother at Disney on Ice. I was right behind the Talley's. Small world!

Elizabeth said...

That's awesome, I didn't know you played Milly! That's my favorite Broadway show!