When I first found out I was preggers with a baby boy, I thought the Lord had a pretty good sense of humor.
When our second little guy came along, I decided He was telling me it was time to get out there and broaden my horizons, so to speak.
It's no secret I'm a bit girly when it comes to sports.
Five years ago I thought baseball was the most boring thing in the world, next to golf. My biggest nightmare was becoming a "soccer mom," having to sit and "pretend" to be interested in a bunch of kids chasing a ball back and forth.
Well, here you have it folks- I'm a changed woman!
When our second little guy came along, I decided He was telling me it was time to get out there and broaden my horizons, so to speak.
It's no secret I'm a bit girly when it comes to sports.
Five years ago I thought baseball was the most boring thing in the world, next to golf. My biggest nightmare was becoming a "soccer mom," having to sit and "pretend" to be interested in a bunch of kids chasing a ball back and forth.
Well, here you have it folks- I'm a changed woman!
5 comments:
I love watching Carter play Tball. Its so humorous and the other kids make me laugh so hard! I love watching them grasp concepts and rules!! Its a really neat time and to see it all happen while proud Daddy stands by is so rewarding!
I just signed Marcus up for T-Ball today. I'm not sure I'm ready to be a "soccer mom" yet but at least I have a cute hair cut (thanks to your mad skills) so I look good on the sidelines.
that's so cute seeing kye want to be with the big boys!! oh my gosh and his sagging pants in the previous post is too funny and too cute! so hunter is in soccer aye? that's awesome, alivia is signed up for soccer too! since her dad is a soccer freak i decided she might want to be one too ;) i fear tayvree may want to play softball someday (she's got an arm like you wouldn't believe....and i think softball is BORING! lol) take care! summer is the best!
Boys are pretty fun arn't they? WHo knew that being a sports mom can be the highlight of a week? All your posts are super cute - it was fun getting caught up!
Hey Sarah! I need updates! Seriously, how can I live vicariously through your boating excursions if I can't see pictures of them? JK. (sort of;) )
Hope you guys are having a fabulous summer, and that you've gotten to boat to your heart's content. We've been able to go once; it was heavenly.
shan
www.somuchhappyness.blogspot.com
Post a Comment