Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Monday, June 1, 2009

Who Says?

Who says you have to go to a theme park to have fun? That's what our back yard is- Welcome to the Johnson's very own Backyard Adventureland!

Kye didn't know what hit him last week when he was able to jump AND get wet all at the same time!

Oh, and I forgot to add, he got to keep his binki- I actually think I'm more attatched than he is- this kid has it made!

I couldn't resist throwing this shot in-We lovingly referred to him as "saggy pants" this particular afternoon...
How did we survive the winter?!?!

We are definitely so blessed to be able to walk right outside and have so many fun friends around! In our circle alone there are over eleven little guys within a couple years of each other. (That's not including the cute little girls we love as well).


Now, no more moving allowed!

3 comments:

Brianna said...

You guys do have it made in your little circle. We couldn't help, but notice the baracaded off circle party a couple weeks ago... no wonder you're in no hurry to move!

The Beckstrom's said...

We have one of those "free for all" backyards. Sometimes its annoying with all those kids but then again, Im glad my kids have all those friends to play with!

THe Hepworth's said...

I'm so sad!!! I am just checking in and OH MY HECK I miss that place!! We will have to come and BBQ soon!!