Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Spurts

If a future generation ever got a hold of my journal, they would be very confused.
yeah, the cute pic was posted just to get your attention ;)



They would probably wonder why it seems I was only alive for about 3 months out of each year. Did she go into a coma? Did she go into hiding? Why does she write so well and consistently for three months at a time and then nothing for a year?...

Whether it's journal-keeping, scrapbooking or BLOGGING, it seems I continually fall into the same old roller-coaster habit of on/off again SPURTS! This up-and-down habit has even creeped into all the other areas of my life, such as excersising, deep-cleaning, cooking, and "mom-schooling", to name a few. Why is it that I have to manically get on a "health kick" or be in "project mode" every other month?

Well I have decided to end this binge/purge lifestyle once and for all. Say hello to the new, "consistent Sarah!" Why wait for New Years to start living a resolution? (Let's just hope this "Balanced-Lifestyle Goal" doesn't turn into another one of my monthly "kicks") Suggestions on how to bring more stability into my life?

4 comments:

Team Och said...

Girl, good luck to you on that one...I can't seem to get off MY roller coaster!

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

wow, i love this post!!! i can totally relate with you and i have no advice because i have the same dilemma. i actually was just pondering today how to have a balanced life.....and i'm pretty stumped.....if you figure out the secret let me know ;)

Brianna said...

You can do Becky's health challenge with me starting on Oct.26th...

P.S.- I think you are very consistent, especially as a mom. :)

Tisha and Mark said...

I think there is one thing you will be consistent with- wearing socks to bed that haven't touched the floor :) We all do the same thing :) Don't sweat it (spurts, not socks:) )