Happy Birthday to Brett! (a month ago...)We met Brett at the zoo for his birthday lunch. It was fun for the birthday boy...
But even more fun for the kids!
I love Brett's birthday just about as much as he does! How fun is it to have another reason to celebrate & do something fun?!
Hunter Report:Hunter is now officially a "two-wheelin' dude!" Back in August, he saw that his friend Connor could ride with no training wheels...
About a week later, he was ridin' strong- Is this kid determined or what?!
Now for #2:
When we bought bunk beds for the boys, I (being naive and clearly not using what is left of my mommy brain) thought Kye would adjust to the "big boy bed" as well as Hunter did. Unfortunately, I forgot to take into account the fact that Kye is 100% STUBBORN and pretty much GLUED to his routine.
So, no matter how appealing and "cool" I tried to make the "big boy bed" sound, it took a full three weeks to get this new habit to form.
Meanwhile, he made use of the roll-out drawer we store under the bed: Who wants a nice comfy new bed when they can sleep in a drawer?
My National Champion
1 month ago
6 comments:
Kye looks so cute in that little drawer! That kid must have really enjoyed the womb with how much he likes sleeping in small spaces!
Love that drawer picture! Oh and by the way Evan is constantly talking about Kye - he calls him my friends and then asks - what my friends name again mom? Kye, I say. "Ya, Kye my friend.", he says.
And that brings me back to the quote from the "Simpsons"...."I sleep in a drawer". Great times. So cute. High five Hunter for riding a big boy bike. He is sure to get the ladies now, Mc is impressed ;)
That picture of Kye is too funny! What a cute guy.
Holy crap that is funny! It makes me worry about moving Olivia to a big girl bed.
Taylor also saw Conner riding without training wheels and is trying to learn how to ride....way to go Hunter, a week is pretty impressive! Love the picture of Kye....classic! We just got Alli into a bed about a month ago and luckily she loves it. I'm sure he'll like the bunk beds soon enough!
Post a Comment