Dear Kyler,
Your monster ways are usually cute, but this time, we've reached a new low... IF you ever again feel the need to stick your hand into your diaper and smear stink all over your sheets, comforter, and bed, I would highly suggest you refrain from doing so, because next time (and there had better NOT be a next time), I will literally tape your hands to your armpits!
Love,
Your Extremely Livid Mother
4th of July
5 weeks ago
8 comments:
Oh Sarah! I'm sorry you had to deal with that. I must say it brings back lots of memories of working as a nurse in geriatrics. Bleh.
NO WAY! ha ha! ~I'm not laughing because I think it's funny by any means Sarah! I'm laughing in disbelief and horror!!! I can't believe he did that, SO SO SO sorry! I think I would have thrown-up, or at least had some serious dry heaving going on!
I sooooo understand how you feel! Maleina likes to sleep naked apparently and she had diarrhea the other night, I need not explain further.
I now safety pin her sleeper pjs so she can't take them off.
Oh shoot! Not looking forward to those moments.
Sarah, I have yet to clean up a code brown from one of my own kids (knock on wood), but I have cleaned up an entire pack-n-play and child who I was baby sitting!It really is the worst... makes your whole house stink!
Try some duct tape... not on him silly, on his diaper!
P.S.- Thanks for sparing us the pics on this one!
yuck. i think it's time to potty train.
yuck.
yuck.
Oh man.... that doesn't sound very fun at all. I've got some duct tape if you want it!!!
Post a Comment