Trae Asher born at 7:01 am, 7.7 lb, 20 inches long, he scared us a little and had to be on oxygen, he is still in the NICU, but he his doing great now: more to come....
4th of July
5 weeks ago
Trae Asher born at 7:01 am, 7.7 lb, 20 inches long, he scared us a little and had to be on oxygen, he is still in the NICU, but he his doing great now: more to come....
7 comments:
Congrats!!
So glad you added the comment box back and that he is here! Trae? Was that on the list? I LOVE LOVE LOVE it :) Perfect! I hope you are recouping and ready for the life with 3!! :) Let me know a day when I can come up and help out and visit :)
Congrats!! I am sure all will be well! Now try to get some sleep! LOL!
Can't wait to hear the story any see his little face in some pictures!!
:)... can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations! Glad he's doing well and can't wait to hear more details. You guys always have the best delivery stories.
So happy for you guys! Congrats!
Post a Comment