Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Monday, November 24, 2008

Easy Kitchen Makeover!

Now that the musical is no longer taking all my time, I get to work on a few projects I've been meaning to do the past few years...

Here are the cabinets before:

After:
Ta-Dah!

Amazing what a little tinted glaze can do! Thanks to A & S for the advice & supplies!

It only took me about four days (nap-times) to finish!

One down, about eight more to go! But don't worry, honey, my thirst for change has been momentarily quenched. Brett can now sigh with relief, cross his fingers, & hope I can hold off 'til next year...

10 comments:

Team Och said...

Nice cabinets! There's this coffee table that I've been dying to stain, but can't get enough nerve to do it.

Jill said...

Sarah, I love it! I still need to go check out Angies and do mine. After seeing yours, I really wish I had chosen Alder. You did a fabulous job!

Camie said...

I've been dying to get mine done too. I love Angie's and have talked to Shauna about buying some stain from her. I just need to buckle down and do it. (with your help....right!?)

Becky said...

Love it!!! I have some glaze for any of you that are looking.

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

it looks good!! way to go!

The Beckstrom's said...

It looks way good!! Seriously. I love it!!

Irene said...

WOW!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE come and help me with mine. I love it. Be expecting my call.......

Holly said...

Good job Sarah! Looks beautiful!

Brianna said...

Sarah they look fabulous! Nothing better then when a project turns out well done.

lindsi said...

Love it, love it!!!! Wanna come and do mine!! HaHa!