Last night I happily joined thousands of crazed fans for the midnight movie premier of Twilight! We were able to go be entertained- & not just by the movie- in the middle of the night! How fun is that? (Thanks Becks, by the way, for setting that up!)
Drumroll...
Drumroll...
I give it 4 stars
* * * *
A bit overdone, but I'd gladly watch it again. Honestly, I think the "oohs" and "aahs" each time Edward or Jacob (or Carlisle) came on screen were a bit cheesy, yet funny at the same time. Maybe it was because it was so late I had some really good laughs throughout the show.
A bit overdone, but I'd gladly watch it again. Honestly, I think the "oohs" and "aahs" each time Edward or Jacob (or Carlisle) came on screen were a bit cheesy, yet funny at the same time. Maybe it was because it was so late I had some really good laughs throughout the show.
All in all, NOTHING beats reading the book, but I really can't wait to see it again!
1 comments:
I agree. Thanks for coming. I had tons of fun!!!
We should totally do this again!
Post a Comment