Each year, our city puts tons of lights up all over the park (how do animals, dragons, mermaids, and spiders have anything to do with Christmas? Oh well, the kids love it- so really, that's all that matters!) We like to take the fam on the free annual hayride through the lights & stop in for some hot choco-Here are the boys all bundled up and ready to go! They loved the hayride- who doesn't love a 5mph ride through a park full of Christmas lights?!
My National Champion
1 month ago
6 comments:
My fam has to go out there one time and check it out! Kye looks so cute in that hat!
The Top Stop is our new tradition with our kids. I love it! Its so fun to have it so close too.
I wish we could have come, thanks for the invite!!! Count us in for next year, looks like so much fun!
I mean the Burger Stop and the carriage ride through Layton Park with the Christmas lights. You should check it out if you haven't already.
I have been going to those lights since I was a little kid and they add more every year... they are great!
Can't wait to see you guys! When do we want to try and get together?
Oh and the word I have to verify to post this comment below is "astrap"...just thought you should know :)
Post a Comment