Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Little Lady's Man

At 15 months, Kye is already a huge flirt- Hopefully, O's mom won't mind that I posted this- it was too cute to resist!
Every time Kye sees this little cutie, he practically attacks her with hugs- She's a really good sport about his constant affection...
Man, if he's this friendly now, the girls will have to watch out in a few years!

5 comments:

Beth Monson said...

They both look so cute hugging with their pacifiers in their mouths. I guess you're never too young to flirt.

Irene said...

Of course I don't mind. How else will I get to see them grow up? ;) They are cute friends. Thanks again!

LATIMER FAMILY said...

I haven't checked out the blog for awhile - Your kids are so cute even if he is a flirt. And your cabinets! They look so good, I am impressed.

Sadie said...

You have a really cute blog. I have to get your email so I can let you in on my blog. However, it is not as cute as yours. I love your "isms" section.

The Beckstrom's said...

You better watch out with this one, Sarah.