YUCK! I woke up this morning to find these teeny, tiny, creepy, crawly ANTS swarming a crumb in my KITCHEN!! In our 5 years living here I have never had a single icky ANT in my kitchen (and last night was definitely not the first time I went to bed without sweepingso what's going on?)! How did they get in? How do I get rid of them FOR GOOD?! HELP!!!
Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?
Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.
Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh i laughed SO hard!
in hawaii ants are the least of our problems. seriously, gave up on caring about them even. we just cohabitate with our ants ...
BUT back when i did care about them, we used this gel stuff you leave on the counter ... i think it's called PIC. works like a charm.
the . most . amazing . ant . killer . EVER.
Go get those ant houses. They work wonders. We only had to use them for a few months and I haven't seen any ants in my house since!
i am not kidding, feed them cornmeal....it isn't poisonous for kids so it's safe, but it is too hard for ants to digest and will kill them. this is what i have heard. you should try it and keep me posted on your findings!!!! (creepy...i don't like ants)
Post a Comment