Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cute AND Functional!

I wanted to move the boys into the same room, but before we could do that, we needed to redecorate a little...

So we repainted & added this darling trim (made out of a left-over door frame we've had sitting in the basement for the last four years.)

We added some inexpensive little mug holders for some cute, yet functional, little hooks to hang things on!

Hunter had so much fun helping hammer, sand, paint, & finally, hang stuff up!

He even helped out by hanging up one of Kye's many, many binkis!





Glad to know the hooks are being used...

4 comments:

Jill said...

Sarah it looks great! I love love love the trim!! Especially with the hooks and the binki. So cute.

Brianna said...

That turned out really good! Love, love the blue and brown. Very functional.

Camie said...

Looks fantastic Sarah! Love the bright colors!

stef j. said...

it looks SO good!

how did it go, putting them together? we're thinking of rooming our girls, 2 1/2 and 1, together. was it hard for them to get used to sleeping in the same place?