Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Monday, May 18, 2009

Pics...

Have you ever had some really EXPENSIVE pictures taken and then completely LOST them? I have.

The saddest part of all, was that the kids had been super GRUMPY for the cute little fotogenix girl. She still managed to get some darling shots, in which I spent quite a large sum of $$ on...

At first, I just thought I misplaced them. Then, after tearing everything apart, I figured I might have accidentally thrown them away. Bummer.

So I went to *Target* to get some "cheaper" replacements taken & the kiddies were amazingly cooperative, so we ended up with a bit more than I had expected:


BEWARE: there are lots of pictures in this post.

I've decided Target is really hit and miss...

This shoot was a hit!


Look how they held so still!
This is Kye exactly!

Hunter showing his muscles:

This was definitely a hit!

They were so excited to get some "fire stickers!"

This makes him look way too old. :(

Dirty looks:


My absolute favorite shot of the day!
Look at that tan line. I swear, nomatter how much sunscreen I slather on this kid, his skin soaks in the color! Kye, on the other hand, is the exact opposite and will burn despite the large amounts we stick on him. Get used to hourly sunscreen applications, kiddo! Hope you like hats!

6 comments:

The Beckstrom's said...

I totally agree with target being hit and miss. I wont go back there for pics ever again just after the experience I had with our family pics.

But I got some amazing ones done by Saundrine Hudgens.

These are so cute though!! I love the Harley theme!!

Brianna said...

I agree... we have a hit on our hands!

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

What CUTE pics!!!!! You sure have cute cute cute cute cute cute boys!!!!!!
That stinks about losing the pictures....but I think these make up for it!!! TOo Cute! :)

The Hatch Batch said...

What sweet boys! I LOVE the harley pics...they look so tuff, but still so sweet:) I can't believe how big they are getting! We miss seeing you guys-

Beth Monson said...

Sarah those turned out so cute. I can't believe that Kye put his binki down for that long:) I love the brother shots.

Stacey said...

These pictures are adorable!! Your boys are soooo cute!