Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Finally!

A couple months ago my computer started to shut down, so I have been unable to print, burn cds, download/upload, or BLOG! Luckily, the big crash didn't happen until a couple weeks ago, so my whole life wasn't erased!

But alas, being a die-hard, deal-chaser, I decided to wait for Black Friday to buy a new one... And, let me tell you, waiting outside Office Max in the deathly-cold-air for an hour definitely paid off! I got set up BIGGER and BETTER for LESS CASH- The True American Dream, Baby!

But that's beside the point. The point is, I am now on blogger-catch-up mode, once again. So I'll make it short and sweet. First, we have our little soccer star:
This fall was Hunter's first soccer season. We had so much fun watching him!

Next, we have Halloween. Hunter was a knight with robot hands (his idea) and Kye was a lion.

My last "catch-up item" is the Disney World Vacation, but that will be its own post, because it was too fun to skip!

Stay tuned, more to come...

4 comments:

The Beckstrom's said...

LOL! Nice blog background!! Great minds think alike!

Team Och said...

Yay!!!! Nice to have you back. I've been a bi lonely out here in the blogging world. BTW, where did you take these new pics? LOVE THEM!

The Beckstrom's said...

You didnt have to change it LOL! Im sure the people who visit yours dont visit mine,

Irene said...

It's good to have you back! And I also love your pictures. They are great! Very cute location.