I'm finally posting our family picture from when Trae was 6 weeks old:
Thanks to my amazingly talented little sister!
She's one of those people who can do everything.
She's also beautiful and smart and genuinely sweet as well :)
All my boys:
Sittin' in a Tree...
Typical Kye-Guy:
Here are some from my mom & I having fun a week earlier:
Trae was such a good sport, even when his limbs started turning blue...
So we of course had to give him a break and get some of Mr. Personality:
Who loved having it be all about him for a change...
On to the brothers hammin' it up:
This picture shows just how hard Hunter was trying to please his mom by perfectly posing:
While this shows how Kyler thought he was so funny by keeping his eyes closed.
The more I demanded that he open his eyes, the tighter he'd squeeze them...
Ah, Kyler... He did redeem himself by giving us this little gem:
I'm so bummed though, because I didn't get all the cute pics downloaded to my computer, so more to come...
2 comments:
Those are winners... so cute. :)
P.S.- Kye makes me giggle.
Dang cute! Kye knows how to make it work for the camera! Ha :)
Post a Comment