Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Half-Soaked!

Kyler is fiercly loyal- ESPECIALLY to his big bro.

When Kyler and I stopped at Hunter's classroom after church on Sunday, we were surprised to see him crying. "I'm so sorry one of the kids laughed at his picture," his teacher told me.

After consoling him and trying to help his "feelings feel better," Kye decided to "say a prayer for Hunter." It melted my heart that Kyler thought of praying for his brother, all on his own. I was also happy, might I add, that what we're teaching him is sinking in!
My joy was short-lived, however:
"Please help Hunter feel better, and make so-and-so go home and feel reeeeally reeally sad!"
Well, he's got the praying for others part down but I guess we better start focusing on forgiveness now :)

3 comments:

Tisha and Mark said...

Mc just prays for dinosaurs and just says everyone's name that she knows...the 2nd pic of Trae below is DARLING! Ok, we are on for Aug 4th is you still want in :) let me know. I am also mailing your check today.

Brianna said...

Hehehe... remind me to stay on Kye's good side. ;)

The Nielson Family said...

It was fun seeing you and your cute family at the cabin. My blog is mattandbrook.blogspot.com