Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Phenomenal Photos!

 Handsome as can be!
 Chunky Monkey!
 Here we have Hunter playin' in the rain:
So Munchy!
Just look at those kissable cheeks!
Ah I just love this little guy so much!

4 comments:

Beth Monson said...

I can't believe how different Trae already looks compared to the last post of pics. He is so munchy!

Sarah said...

Yeah they change so much from week to week- I'm just hopin' as he keeps getting bigger I'll keep getting smaller ;)

Brianna said...

Phenomenal is right! He so cute and continues to look just like Brett... so I guess that means I think Brett is cute... now I'm blushing! ;)

Tisha and Mark said...

Did your sister take these too? What talent she has :) How are things up your way? Still need to go to Thanksgiving Point! Life gets busy and I am sure ever more so for you!