Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Friday, August 26, 2011

Bloggin' About 3 B's

 Trae's Blessing 
Trae was blessed to follow his older bro's examples, be generous & kind, prepare for a mission & marriage, seek after an education, and live his life so that he could bring people unto Christ. 
During his blessing I felt so strongly the fact that he is meant to be here in our family, at this exact time, and that his life has meaning and purpose.
Obviously, I feel that way about all my boys, but I think Heavenly Father wanted to remind me that He's mindful of me and my little family and wants to make sure I don't forget how important this third boy is!
I truly am so grateful for this little guy and am vowing to quit grumbling about how much I want a daughter and instead open my eyes to these three amazing blessings I have right in front of me everyday ;)