Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Friday, January 2, 2009

Goodbye....

2008!
Hello 2009!
Once again we had a wonderful holiday season & decided to party it up this new year

(well, if you call giving the kids a pot & spoon & making them home-made foil crowns a party)! Hunter loved the noisy pan idea almost as much as he enjoyed staying up past eleven. That's right, here in kiddie-land, we hold an "Eastern Standard Time Countdown" that truly can't be beat!
I don't care if I'm cheesy, I like to dress my boys alike! Here's their first twinner picture for 2009! Technically, it was still 2008 when it was taken, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em, right?
Thanks to our awesome (& might I add, UNDERSTANDING- you know who you are- and what I mean) friends for some great New Years Eve FUN! Here's to another year full of greats!


4 comments:

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

Your boys are SO stinkin' cute!!!!!!! Love the pics!!! Too bad we don't live closer (except we are in the same state I suppose!) Looks like you guys had so much fun!!! And I love the matching outfits!

Beth Monson said...

Sounds like you had an awesome New Years! I wish we could have been celebrating together when the New Year rolled over:o). I guess there's always next year. Or this year!

Camie said...

Oh-I can remember ringing in plenty of New Years with a good ol' pot and pan. However, I never had the cool gold crown to go with all my banging.

Marcus and Janene said...

New Years Eve Kiddie-land - Unforgettable. Happy New Years!!!