Yes, that's right, I'm doing a show again. That's right, ladies and gents- if you squint really hard, you might see me tap-tap-tapping away as a background dancer in Thoroughly Modern Millie! I've decided to once again put blogging/scrapbooking/cleaning/pretty much everything on the backburner. I can't seem to keep myself from pouring all my extra time & energy into a show- & this time, it's not even our calling.
It will be running February 20 through March 21, so don't miss out! Pretty crazy, but tonz of fun!
2 comments:
Where? L and K and I would love to come see the show! We loved watching you and Bret in Joseph, I'm glad you decided to do it again. If you need babysitters for your boys, we'd love to have them over!
Yeay! I would love to have another chance at watching the awesome Sarah perform! Please make sure to keep me informed of the details, as I would definitely want to be there!(Jeez, can you tell I'm a fan?)
Post a Comment