Just about every day we hear at least one comment on how extraordinarily active Kyler is... Brett's mom and sister laugh at us, I cringe, and my mom continually says "Oh boy, you're in for it."
All I know is I better invest in a rubber room or something- Anyone know of one I can just put him in until he's eighteen?
By the way, I forgot to give a big THANKS to my younger cousins for setting me up in the first place. Thanks Jessica, Ashley, Rachel, & Tyler!
My National Champion
1 month ago
5 comments:
I will have to send the kids to your blog. They love seeing their names in print. It looks great (especially the family portrait). I loved you post on mother's day too.
Sarah----you did not tell me you started a blog! I'm with Brett's Mom and sister, I'm just laughing at your little "mobile monster"! He is soooo dang cute though, who cares what trouble he gets in right? :) And, we made a reservation at the Sinikers Motel (I think that's what it's called) for the Gorge trip, we still are trying to decide if we will be bringing the kiddlets yet. By the way, I just realized that I really don't like the word "gorge"! Remind you of anything? ha ha!
Isnt motherhood awesome!
PS, your blog is adorable. I love the music and that family pic of you guys at the top!
Seriously I am thinking of how long I can keep Claire like a slug and in one spot. Once the get moving it is all over.
Post a Comment