Reasons I love Mother's Day:
1. I'm reminded of how sweet and thoughtful my husband is.
2. I'm reminded of how cute and loving my kids are.
3. I'm reminded, motivated, and inspired to try to be a better mother.
4. I get to take a minute to reflect on how great my own mother is (she's not perfect, but she'll do anything for me, she's always there for me, and she loves me, so she's pretty darn close).
5. I get an excuse to let my mom, mother-in-law, and grandmother know how much I appreciate them. ('Cause let's face it, I'm really crappy at doing that more regularly like I should...)
6. I get to sleep in.
7. I get a fancy breakfast made for me.
8. Gifts, colored flowers, and hugs!
9. It's a good excuse for a family get-together.
10. I realize that even though I make many many many mistakes, at the end of the day, I've done my best, and that's what matters.
My National Champion
1 month ago
4 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! See how easy it was! Now I can go in and stalk you from the comfort of my own home. J/K
You went all out. Very fun!
Wow - you catch on quick - looks like fun. Maybe you can share your tech insights with me.
Sarah! I am so excited you started a blog! (I found you through Becky's...) Yea!!
I love your thoughts on Mother's Day. You are always so positive and upbeat and happy. I just love that about you! I need to go back and re-post about Mother's Day, because I was sort of cranky when I did it the first time. I have since had an attitude re-adjustment, and I can admit, the day was pretty good after all.
Post a Comment