Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day At The Zoo!


















Tuesday was perfect weather for our morning at the zoo! Hunter said he loved the Zebras the best!

Since Brett works right around the corner, we were able to meet him for a picnic! The boys tried to act macho by trying to scare the ducks. Then they decided to share their fishy crackers… I don’t know who was happier, Hunter or the ducks!

Hunter loved it so much that I went ahead and bought a family pass, which was a smart move, seeing as how Hunter asked, "Can you drive me there tomorrow?"

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Your boys are so cute. They grow up way too fast. I'm glad you started a blog so I can see pictures. Looks like you had a fun time at the zoo!

Harris said...

We love the zoo!!! Except for the huge hills that kick my butt every time. Looks like you had fun though!!

Arien said...

Love the zoo pass it is well worth the investment for the kids, animals are always a hit.

The Beckstrom's said...

Its nice to go to the Zoo when its not 1000 degrees! Otherwise...yeah Zoo!

Señora Daiana said...

Sarah I'm a blogger too. I love the blog better. How are you doing? It's been soo long. What a cute family you have. I can't believe you have two kids wow.I would love to talk to you sometime.