So okay, EVERYONE has started the blogging thing. At first I thought, yeah, it could be cool, if only I had the time... I can't even seem to keep up with everything else going on- do I really want to start another project?
But all of the sudden no matter where you go or who you talk to, blogging comes into the conversation. I was lost. Way out of the loop. Pretty pathetic, when you can’t even look people in the eye for fear they’ll ask you about your blog that just doesn’t exist…
Brett was all for it. “Yeah, then maybe you'll get rid of your ‘crap-booking’!” (He unfortunately will never see the end of my attempts to scrapbook- Ha!)
What else do we, the not-so-desperate housewives have to do at midnight, besides catch up on much needed sleep? (Or clean the house, pay bills, work on church callings, do laundry, workout, or anything else that floods your mind when the kids go to bed).
Anyway, after toying with the idea for a month or so, I've decided I might as well go for it and take the plunge. Now maybe I won't have to hang my head in shame when innocently asked about my blog!
My National Champion
1 month ago
5 comments:
Welcome to the world of blogging world! It's so fun and addicing. Yours looks really cute! Good job!
Oops! I am a dork and don't know how to type. Just ignore the mistakes- sorry!
Desperate Housewives, its funny because its true...oh thats depressing.
Yea!!! I love it. Now we can chit chat... not like we can't pick up a phone or do it at church. HA
You are so funny!! It will be fun to see your blog though. Maybe we will be able to keep in touch a little. It was fun hanging out this last weekend. Your boys are super cute. Wild and crazy boys!!
Post a Comment