Last week we packed up the kids & headed down to the St. George area for a little boating trip! We stayed in a hotel (because boating + camping + 2 kids = way too much work) & “beached it” all day Thursday & Friday.
Can I just say how great it is to have my parents help with the kids! We are definitely spoiled!!
I have to admit, I was a little scared bringing Kye along, (this was his first boating trip & he's at an extremely active age... Needless to say, I envisioned lots of screaming- not just coming from the baby) but he absolutely loved the boat!
(What’s not to like?)
Here we have Hunter buried in the sand...
While his brother has a sand feast... Hunter (as always) loved the boat! We made a new discovery with him this year- He can literally play for hours in the sand!
He also had lots of fun learning to float with his life jacket!
Might I add... Here is my mom wakeboarding! I won't say her age, but keep in mind, I am her daughter at 26 years old! She is able to ski & wakeboard better than me! (Not that I'm a hard person to beat). But seriously! We call her the WAKEBOARDIN' GRANDMA!
My National Champion
1 month ago
5 comments:
WOW, look at your Mom go!!! I'm glad you guys had fun, cute pictures!!!
You guys look like you had so much fun. What a nice thing to do during this heat.
Cute blog Sarah... I have stuff for you!! It's been in my garage forever!!! I think we need your mom to come get it. But, I could use a haircut... hmm?sometime? oh well Keep havin fun!!! love the pics.
I had no idea you had a blog. How fun. That trip seems like a blast.
Once again, you are mocking me with all your fun!
Post a Comment