Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Monday, June 23, 2008

Lagoon Day

Last Friday, we packed up the strollers, coolers, kids, (& sunscreen, hats, water, snacks, cameras- you name it) & headed down to Lagoon. This was both boy's very first time going to Lagoon. It took a few rides for the "line" concept to sink in, but pretty soon, Hunter was having fun.

After Hunter stepped off the mini-swings, he said "That made me dizzy. I'm tired of going around and around."

(Funny, he loved the carousel...)













Kye also loved the carousel! (Probably 'cause he was able to actually ride- instead of sit there watching from his stroller...
















...maybe it's time we purchased a double...
















Thanks to Jill, Connor, & Dave for the company! We were quite the partiers- we were some of the last to leave the parking lot that night! (Pretty sad when getting home at 11:30 makes you feel like you stayed out late...) Anyways the kids loved it, I loved my dippin' dots, & we all had lots of fun!

6 comments:

SeƱora Daiana said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. What a cute family you have. It's still crazy to see everyone having kids.

Holly said...

We were thinking about going to Lagoon this year but we decided buying food for our children was more important! :) Seriously though, it is so expensive, it's like going to Disneyland!!! I still think we're going to bite the bullet and go anyways, it will be Avery and Quinn's first time as well. Was there a lot that Hunter and Kye could ride on? Looks like fun!!!

Becky said...

How fun. We went a couple weeks ago on the power-outage day so it wasn't all that fun for us.
Glad you guys had a good time.
Oh, double strollers are overrated. ;)

The Crockett's said...

So fun we were there that same day. It is so fun to watch the kids' reactions to the rides.

Melanie said...

I took my boys to Lagoon and they loved it. I loved it because we got in free....one of the perks of being a Farmington resident.

The Beckstrom's said...

Call us up next time you go... we need to get more use out of those passes we got!

And here is my one thought on Lagoon...HAND SANITIZER!