Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Monday, June 23, 2008

Handprints Are Worth It!

At only 10 mos. old, Kye thinks he's plenty big...

That's why I had to get this picture of how sad he was when I wouldn't let him go out to work with the big boys (dad & Hunter.)




Well, what are big brothers for? Here's Hunter to the rescue!

I have a feeling these two are going to start to
collaborate a lot more in the near future. It's funny how it seems so much more fun when they're naughty together...

So, when all is said & done, I guess the handprints that were left all over the glass (just after I spent a good half hour scrubbing that exact spot) were worth it! The boys added to their brotherly bond & I was able to get some dang cute pictures out of it!

1 comments:

Holly said...

Oh, that sad face of Kye's is so cute! Yes, you just wait, Hunter and Kye will start collaborating against you sooner than you want I'm sure! When Avery and Quinn get going they start feeding off of each other and there is no stopping them or talking any sense into either of them -- rather frustrating/annoying if you ask me!