Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Monday, June 16, 2008

So Much Fun!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a fun weekend boating. We were in St. George last weekend too!

Señora Daiana said...

How fun. Do you guys still go to bear Lake? Thanks for what you wrote. We are all doing well. My mom is okay. She misses him. She is in Argentina for 2 weeks. She went to see her mom and dad. I think this trip will help her a lot. We miss him a lot but know we will see him again.

Holly said...

That does look like a BLAST!!! One of these times we really are going to be able to come with you guys! We feel so bad that you keep inviting us and we haven't been able to go yet! Keep the invitations coming though, we WILL come sometime!!!:)

JamieD said...

Brett Johnson- I totally stalked your blog thru Julie and Phils- I just wanted to say HI! Its me Jamie- you better remember me! Anyway you have a beautiful family! Your boys are so cute! I have plenty of girls for them the choose from when they're older:) When you get a second come see our blog thru Julie's it would be fun to catch up. Hope you're doing great!

The Beckstrom's said...

OK ok, Im so jealous that we couldve been there...but we were in Yellowstone.

So you better not forget us the next time! Promise...promise...you are gonna call right...