We decided to start out what will hopefully be a lifetime of fun birthday parties, with a watermelon eating contest! Everyone (except the birthday boy) had to eat a huge slice with no hands!
Next, it was time for daddy to help open presents.
I don't know who loves presents more, Brett or the kids. ;)
We have a lot of boys in the family- They were all interested in all of the trucks and tractors and what not...
Kye's favorite present was this cute little book. He's been VERY territorial with this book. When Hunter tries to read it with us, Kye pulls it away! (I guess he can only take so much sharing...)
Little did I know, when I started trying to be all cute making home-made birthday cakes for Hunter, I would have to be fair to the rest of my children. (What did I get myself into?)
Kye loved his cake
(I knew he would- he's a major eater- He usually can pack away his own food, plus his older brother's leftovers).
I didn't even get any still shots of Kye eating his cake, so last night we needed to reenact the mess!
This birthday DAY has turned into a birthday WEEK.
Is he not just the cutest little munchkin in all the land?
5 comments:
The cutest by far! He's so adorable and I can't believe how big he is already. They grow up way too fast. But this is a really fun age! Just enjoy each stage, because they are all so special.
Birthday week? Have you been talking to Brianna? ;)
Happy Birthday Kye! He is absolutely adorable!
That cake was adorable!your such a supermom!
Ha Ha Becky, I wish! If you could only see inside my house right now...
Post a Comment