Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Weight A Minute!

The Good News:
I can usually loose weight pretty fast if I try really hard.

The Bad News:
I can gain weight even faster without trying.

The REALLY Bad News:
Today I polished off an entire loaf of bananna bread by myself! Everyone beware- tomorrow I'll be carrying an extra 5 pounds of chubbage...

7 comments:

Señora Daiana said...

Your so funny. I wish I could loose weight that fast. Your so lucky. You look so good for having two kids.

Brianna said...

I still have some extra baby lbs to lose, bu I also love bananna bread...pretty sure the love for bananna bread would have won!

Irene said...

I can relate. Only mine is dove chocolate in the freezer. I think that it is just a piece here and there. Until before I know it I am touching the bottom of the bag and searching for more peices. And all the while thinking to myself, "has Matt been eating my chocolate?"

LATIMER FAMILY said...

We are all in the same boat. Just glad to hear I am not the only one.

Melanie said...

I do that all the time. Banana bread is the best! I force Randy to eat one slice that way I don't eat the WHOLE thing. I'm pretty sure my hips haven't notice that small sacrifice.

Camie said...

What chubbage? You looks awesome Sarah.

kourtney said...

Even if you did gain weight, no one would ever know. You look awesome! Next time make two and I'll eat the other one with you!