Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Calling All Cruisers

As our 2008 summer of fun comes to an end, it's time to start planning for 2009!

We are wanting to go on a Carribean Cruise the last week of January- without the kiddies!! We've been finding some really good deals (like 5 days for about $250 +tax/fees) and just want to send the invite out to all our vacation-loving friends.

If you're interested & think you can swing it, call or email us!!
P.S. Hey grandparents, will you watch our kids? :)

3 comments:

Becky said...

Oh, I so want to...and really could use a vacation, but with baby on the way I don't think we could swing it. Next time!!!

Camie said...

That's funny. Chad and I have been looking to go on a vacation for my 30th. We just haven't found a deal that's been enticing enough. Keep me posted on the deals you find. We might be really interested!

Brianna said...

WE ARE THERE!!!