Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Next Michael Phelps!

Hunter's first swimming lessons were a hit!



He loved playing "trains," "jets," and "chop-chop timber!"
He was really good at following the teacher's instructions, except for when asked to float on his back. To that, he replied: "I don't want to do that and I don't have to!" (Why am I posting my defiant child's words??)
So, watch out for the 2020 Summer Olympics, we've got a fish on our hands!

1 comments:

Camie said...

Wow-he did such a great job! By the way, Kye was so cute in Gospel Doctrine today! He was sitting in his carrier eating raisins just laughing up a storm. The funny thing was that he sounded more like a squirrel. I can't explain it, but had to compose myself a couple of ties beacuse it was too cute! Needless to say, you have a cutie on your hands!