Anyone who knows Stephanie knows she is a musical genius! That's why we were so excited when she asked us to be a part of her Extreme Broadway family reunion night!Her family is amazingly talented & she recruited some great ward members to help out as well. It was a fun thing to participate in and also fun to watch! Here are some of the only pictures I was able to take- This is the cast singing One More Day! (Doesn't Brett look handsome?)
It was especially fun when I completely messed up the words to one of my songs. Ha. Ha. (I'm realizing I can't memorize things like I used to- maybe I should start practicing earlier than the day before?) I think my favorite part of all was finding a new singing friend, Becky! (who, by the way, is amazing!)
My National Champion
1 month ago
2 comments:
I am so bummed that we missed this! Sounds like it was great!
I loved singing with you!! I really did have fun that night, even though I was trying to stay "cool". So did Kurt.
Post a Comment