Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Family Pics!

We had some pictures taken a few weeks ago! You know your photographer is good when you can't possibly choose which ones to print! Great job Tammy!



4 comments:

Holly said...

Sarah, SO CUTE!!! What a good lookin' family!!! How could you just pick one? And I love the ones of Ky and Hunter on the side of your blog, adorable!

We tried to call you guys to go to dinner on Friday but I'm sure you were already out having fun, we really need to learn to start calling at least a couple days in advance instead of the last minute and then maybe we'd get together! Sorry, we'll do better, we want to hang out with you guys, it's been forever!

Julie said...

Those pictures are so cute! Where are they taken at? What a location!!

Jill said...

Sarah, these are great! Thanks for sharing them. I need to get some summer pictures taken, all our fam picts lately seem to be in the fall or winter!

Brianna said...

Sarah, Hello skinny butt! You look great...don't you hate those people who've had two kids, but don't look like they've had any? Oh wait, that's you... Seriously your pics look awesome!