Six years & still in love!!
Here we are on our wedding day- we look like such little kiddies. Wow, we've grown up a lot (maybe).
I felt so blessed to have a dream reception, held in a beautiful garden with pond, waterfall, and gazebo. It was all very girly- with dancing and all-very fitting, if you know me...
But the best part of all, was my handsome prince! What a catch! He met every qualification on my "list" (you know, the one every girl writes in the back of her journal about the man she wants to marry). It was a long list, might I add...
I took out my old journal- and thought it would be funny to jot down a few:
*a worthy priesthood holder, who could take me to the temple
*tall, dark, and handsome (I'm only 5'3'', so Brett, you're tall to me!)
*good sense of humor, makes me laugh
*positive and optimistic
*ambitious and hard-working
*genuine and good with people
*good with children
*patient (if any of you know me, you know Brett is VERY patient)
*easygoing, fun-loving, can NOT be a control freak (that's my job)
*must have an older sister (back then, I thought all boys needed a sister to help them get used to emotional females... now that I just have boys, I'm changing my mind on that one...)
(If you don't like mushy, now's a good time to stop reading)
These are just a third of the things I wanted, and can I just say I got all I wanted and more! I'm so thankful that I have the most perfect husband for me!
Brett- I'm so grateful for the past six years and all you've taught me! I love you! I'm glad we get the rest of forever to be together!
My National Champion
1 month ago
6 comments:
Congratulations!!!
This is really sweet. You are a lucky woman! Congrats on your anniversary.
Congratulations! I hope you guys get to sneak away and celebrate. If you want, I'll watch your boys!
Happy Anniversary you two love birds!!!
Happy Anniversary!
sarah you are just as cheesy as ever! so cute though. Well I really just wanted to leave a comment so you could see that I followed your advice and got a blog!
Post a Comment