Well, for the second year in a row, we decided to forgo the traditional celebrating & party on the lake! I'll spare everyone more boating pics & let you see the beach instead...
Tubing Buddies
Water Volleyball (No net needed...)
Kyler's fun at the beach!
(He's happy just sitting in his "cage" watching the fun...)
...as long as he has something to stuff in his face!
Kye Loves Grandma Johnson!
I wish I would've snapped one of Grandpa as well- they, too, have a little bond...
Cousins- Hunter loved playing with cute Porter!
Kyler felt like he was really big sitting in this little chair.
Hunter's Pet

We came home Saturday-
just in time to watch a delightful firework show in the circle. Hunter covered his ears, but loved the lights!
(He's happy just sitting in his "cage" watching the fun...)
Kye Loves Grandma Johnson!
We came home Saturday-
just in time to watch a delightful firework show in the circle. Hunter covered his ears, but loved the lights!
Later he said, "Those loud whistles hurt my hearing."
Maybe next year we'll indulge in a parade or BBQ like a regular American Family... We did listen to Martina's Independence Day on Tera & Scott's boat, if that counts for anything!
Hope everyone had a great time celebrating our FREEDOM!!
2 comments:
Looks like a fun 4th of July celebration to me!!! :) And I loved those questions of Hunter's, what a thinker! And of course Kyler's "I'm caught" smile is adorable!!!
HORAY FOR FREEDOM! I am so glad that we are surrounded by those who understand how important supporting our country is! Go America!!
Post a Comment