Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

0-4 in a Matter of Weeks

That's right, in just two weeks this child has gone from no teeth to four teeth (you'll just have to imagine the two teeth on top- he wouldn't hold still any longer) That could possibly explain my grumpiness lately. Grumpy baby = grumpy mommy!

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Wow! That's a lot of teeth really quick! How are you both coping :0)

Camie said...

He is such a cutie! 4 teeth at once....I'm impressed.

Brianna said...

I feel your pain...Marlee got 5 teeth in about 2 weeks as well. Poor babies and poor mommies!

Jill said...

Teething time is when you want to send them off to Grandmas for a few days and then get them back when they are happy!

Irene said...

OUCH! Why, for some, does it have to be so hard. I am pretty sure that Olivia is getting her top 4 all at the same time, too.