The kids’ lives are pretty much over-recorded. That’s right, we have the digital camera, the dvd camcorder, the video camera, cell phone cameras, I scrapbook (well, try to), there’s the calendar of events we have for each boy, the notebook of cute sayings the boys come up with, and lets face it, if we didn't put them on display, this blog would be majorly lacking in the "cutness" factor...
15 years and still loving every moment together! We're the proud parents of 3 sons (why is it men like to "high-five" Brett when they hear this fact?) and 1 princess and never have a dull (or peacefully quiet) moment at our house. ;)
Everywhere we go, random strangers are constantly commenting on how cute this little guy is. Trae is almost always super happy- especially when his tummy's fulll and he's able to move around freely. He loves to explore, gets into EVERYTHING (that old cliche "I can't turn my back for a second" rings true with this kid), loves to play with his brothers (and thinks he's every bit as big!), and loves to LOUDLY let everyone know he's there!
4 YEARS OLD & STILL GOING STRONG...
Kye is still way too cute, way too loud, and has way too much energy. He has so much personality, you can spend two minutes with him and feel as though you've been hit by a Black Friday Toy Store Mob! He can be a terrible monster one minute and turn on his oozingly charming self the next- He definitely keeps us all on our toes!
7 YEARS &; COUNTING...
Hunter loves school, friends, reading (he's reading like a 10-yr-old!), tumbling, music, and he's still the smartest, most handsome, practically perfect 7-yr-old I know! (& I'm not biased at all...)
Brett
Brett is busy with his carreer as an HR Manager for a booming biotech company, but still has time to be a helpful husband & the best-ever dad! He has enough patience for the both of us (9 years together and I'm still waiting for him to yell), constantly makes me laugh, and has an amazing zest for life. I love you, sweets!
Sarah
Sarah gets to hold down the fort daily, with her three (one's still cookng) soldiers/knights/musketeers/(insert macho fighter-guy here) and keeps life interesting with multiple projects & hobbies. She gets her "girl fix" by doing an occasional head of hair, and directing a small singing/dancing group for little princesses!
4 comments:
I know we say this every time, but we REALLY need to do more of these neighborhood BBQ's every summer. It was good time!
Oh, and maybe we should post some of the BBQ picts on the MLS with that house. Do you think that might help sell it?
I want to buy that house knowing how much fun you guys have over there!
You guys and your parties...guess we live on the "wrong side" of the ward.
Post a Comment