Well, I finally gave in and switched his carseat (not that I wanted to, it was just that his feet were completely hanging out of that infant carrier & he looked like a GIANT in there...) NOTE: He keeps the binki as long as he wants! He is still my baby, afterall :)
Even though he really wants to do EVERYTHING his older brother does (like ride in the car facing frontwards). I now understand why my parents were constantly saying, "Be a good example, little eyes are watching, and so on." At the time, I rolled my eyes. NOW it all takes on a whole new meaning... Geez, I'm sounding so OLD!
Kye LOVED riding like a big-boy- & despite all my inward protests, I have to admit, he looked pretty darn cute AND it is much easier than carting a 20 lb kid around in an infant carrier. But please, STOP WANTING TO GROW UP, KID!!!
My National Champion
1 month ago
8 comments:
I know I keep saying this, but your boys are too dang cute. I love Kye grabing his feet in the last picture. Too cute.
I love their little grins; such happy little guys.
Hooray for the big boy! Thanks for the salsa recipe. Look delish! I want to run to the store right now to get all the ingredients to make it.
Your boys are so cute Sarah. You guys did a good job.
My dad used to say the he was going to cut us off at the knees so we would stay his little kids.
He looks so little in that big seat!
My kids always seemed happier once I could flip them around to face forward. But it does seem like they just grow so much with just this switch.
So cute!
Oh that is one of my favorite days. The baby is so excited to be big and able to see you! He looks so cute. I love how they find a new limberness with the change.
Post a Comment