Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Monday, September 22, 2008

Little Elf's 1st Haircut

Well, the first one I'm actually counting as a real haircut, that is...
Last week it was haircut night at our house, and we thought it was about time to give Kye a big-boy haircut! He was so excited to sit on daddy's lap with the cape, just like Hunter does!
He especially loved the candy I gave him two minutes into the process. (You gotta keep 'em happy.)

He looks so grown up. Now he doesn't look so much like an elf anymore. :(

3 comments:

Camie said...

What a cutie! I just have to tell you how good your boys were on Saturday! I know you're with them all day, everyday, but they were great.

Becky said...

He is so dang cute. I love that litle smile.

Shannon said...

What a little cutie, Sarah. It sounds like you guys are super busy doing fun things. You'll have to post about the play you're in. And Ryan and I would totally buy that house in your cultisac. Who wouldn't? Hello.