When it comes to cuddles and kisses, my boys LOVE their mom... But when it comes to playing & making life more interesting, DADDY is number one!Brett took Hunter camping over the weekend. Kye was NOT HAPPY being left with his boring old mom. He pounded on the garage door saying "Da-Da-Da."
When he finally realized he was stuck with me, he did give me some really nice hugs, so I can't complain... Last week, Hunter got into the coat closet & found some of his winter clothes. He went to the door and said "Let's pretend it's winter! Can daddy come home?"
What more proof do I need? Brett is definitely the "fun parent." What can I say, we're all very glad when daddy comes home!!
4th of July
5 weeks ago
4 comments:
Too cute.
Owen is the same way!! I just don't wrestle the same way Matt does.
Daddy's little boys. Does it get any better than that!?
The daddy in our house is way more fun too, but I think it's a lot easier to be the fun one when your not around as much as mom...don't you know the new toy is always better!
Post a Comment